Last Updated on September 4, 2015 by Nathan Vidal
Getting social, getting online
More and more businesses are embracing the idea that they need to have some sort of presence online. Some look to social media for the answer due to the popularity of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Others have more precise needs that require a more personalized approach. Either way, businesses want to leverage the large online audience that may be interested in their products and services. SeizerStyle Designs helps businesses get their online identities to match their offline presence with effective social media strategies as well as efficient website and web application development.
Design of the month (January 2015)
SeizerStyle Designs 2015 T-Shirt Concept A
It’s been a while since we updated our T-Shirt design and quite a few things have changed. This new design includes the new condensed version of the SeizerStyle Designs logo on the front along with our motto of Always Improving. The back features the full version of our logo above our website address and mobile phone number. The design is simple and to the point while easily recognizable due to the use of iconic branding elements.
January 2015 on SeizerStyle Designs Blog
Your business logo is one of the most important visual queues that indicates a strong and active brand. If you do not have a logo or your logo has been neglected for years it may be time to make some improvements. These can range from simple tweaks to a complete redesign.
Social media can be intimidating, especially if you are just getting into it. The two way nature of conversations means that responses are unpredictable and content can be shared quite easily. This does not mean that social media is something to fear though. Knowing your audience and what they expect means that you can cater to them and take advantage of the features of different social media networks.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts with TweetDeck – use a single user interface to manage multiple Twitter accounts on the web without having to switch between tabs or windows
- Read news & blog posts with Feedly – get news and blog posts delivered to a central location instead of having to find them on various different websites
- Use TeamViewer from a USB drive – run TeamViewer directly from a USB drive with no installation necessary
- Find a color from a website with ColorZilla – use an eye dropper to extract a color from a website
- Manage Podcasts with Player FM – Use Player FM to subscribe to find subscribe to and listen to podcasts