Context menus are those handy menus that pop up when you right click on Windows or control-click on a Mac. The content of these menus are specific to the area that is clicked and programs you install may modify the menu items that pop up in the context menu. While this might be useful, your context menu may become cluttered with menu items you do not use or no longer need. You can use CCleaner to help manage your context menu by deleting or disabling menu items.
- Download the free version of CCleaner and install it
- Start CCleaner and click on the Tools tab
- From the Tools area choose the Startup menu
- In the top tabs select the Context Menu tab
- Select the context menu item you want to modify
- Use the buttons on the left to Enable, Disable or Delete the context menu item